View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 07:28 PM   #98
Top Tomato
Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by techiegirl View Post
I'm a California resident who pre-ordered the KPW before the sales tax change started. Since it's not shipping until after the sales tax charge, will they charge me sales tax? The invoice right now does not have sales tax.
I'm a CA resident who did a big Amazon order on Sept 14, just before they started collecting sales tax. Everything in that order was shipped after the Sept 15 CA tax collection start date (one was even a week later), and none of the items were charged tax. And items I ordered this week were charged tax.

So, from my experience, we will not be charged CA tax for Kindles ordered prior to Sept 15.
Top Tomato is offline   Reply With Quote