View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 05:44 AM   #5
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookp View Post
I didn't do anything to the partition table. However, my device won't remember any changes anymore. For example, :I can delete all books and they reappear the next boot, and everything is reset to a certain date. Same with old SD recoveries. I will give your update a try.
Just a random thought but maybe it's in demo mode, basicly a mode that shops use for display readers.Not sure about how to turn it of if it is probably a button combination or something.

edit : After reading up on it a little I'm probably very wrong would probably be obvious if it was Demo mode sorry.

Last edited by Teknikal; 06-17-2012 at 05:53 AM.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote