View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 07:12 PM   #30
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
1. That when you flip to manipulate a different series column, changes are still being applied to the "initial" series column (unless you "remember" to lock the values before switching)?
This seems to be the main issue that I didn't pay attention to since I was going for the other tab. It isn't totally unexpected behavior with multiple tab windows.

Quote:
2. Something funky may be going on in the sort order.
Weird sorting because I had three different trilogies making up one overall series.

Quote:
I'll be honest - if we can't figure out a way to make this "work" that is acceptable for people with multiple series columns, I would rather rip it out and go back to just supporting the main series. However if there is a way to make it work then I can quickly look at it.
I love this plugin, have 1000+ series and rarely use it for the the custom series column. Since I rarely use it I never noticed that I may have been accidentally altering the main series columns while using it.

I have no problem with you removing the second tab. If you go to supporting just the main series the rest of the problems go away.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote