View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 05:00 PM   #3
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
The galaxy tab does not have a super AMOLED screen, at this time it's only their galaxy phones that have that technology.
As for how good the super AMOLED screen is, it's awesome the true black is amazingly dark. Night reading, with a black background gives off very little light. The colors are richer since there I'd no bleeding over if light.

While the nook color had a bigger screen than my phone, I trend to like the samsung screen much more.

Last edited by =X=; 03-09-2011 at 05:02 PM.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote