View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 01:12 PM   #280
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
I just got tworeplacements: one WifiSO (the one that almost all reps told me was not available yesterday and the day before), and a 3G non SO. They would be great if it weren't for the color blobs. The 3G is mostly blue, the other one just blue and pink.

If only they could sell this darn thing without the light. The interface is nice and the reason why I am still debating keeping two out of the 5 I now have at home. That and the fact that I promised one as a Xmas present to someone who is impossible to shop for. I'd be screwed if I had to find something else to gift now!! I won't even try for another replacement after the last ordeal.

Very unhappy. I will play with them tonight and figure out what to do. They are not even the same brightness, WTF!
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote