Thread: html tidy
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 09:03 AM   #31
Notjohn
mostly an observer
Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I had to dig hard to find the Tidy option in 0.6.2. What is the default? When I finally found it, HTML Tidy was off, Pretty Pretty was on, and all the options were on. What do they mean?

* Open

* Save

* Replace in all files

("Notjohn" seemed like a good idea at the time. When I first set up an identity on Kindle Direct Publishing, I was mystified to go to my control panel, whatever it's called, and find that my name was shown as John. Changing my alias seemed the easiest way to clear this up.)
Notjohn is offline   Reply With Quote