View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 07:10 PM   #21
Metal Mick
Addict
Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Book, PB 302, IQ
Hi Joepie, et al,

I've been away for a while - my apologies, I just got out of the habit of coming here - but tried the link, and got an error message.

The file quoted is different to the one shown on the PB website, which I think we were warned about last year.

I note that even the file Joepie quoted is unfinalized... nice to know PB is as consistent as ever.

Many thanks for posting the info though, Joe, I'm certainly grateful for your determination and help.

Regards,

Michael P
Metal Mick is offline   Reply With Quote