View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 12:38 PM   #15781
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
The only thing I enjoyed (nostalgically) was seeing Frankie Thomas as Ted (not Ned) Nickerson as he was the actor who played the title role in my very first favorite TV show, Tom Corbet Space Cadet (1950-1955) which was based on Heinlein's YA novel, Space Cadet and was just as far off base concerning the book it was based on as was this so-called Nancy Drew movie.
Have you noticed the new version of the "Tom Corbett Omnibus" (two "tt"s in "Corbett", by the way!) that I uploaded to the MR library a couple of days ago?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote