View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 12:40 PM   #1
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
cute little kittens

(topic was a lure)

Hello people. It has been about 45-50 days. I hope everyone is well. Let me just jump right into it. I am sorry for what occured a couple months back. I was speaking more out of rage than anything else. A few of you know me well enough by now to determine my bullshit level without me trying to sell you something. But in explanation anyways...

I dont support needless killing, but I have been in the war business for over 18 years. When they played the video I was furious. Not only did it attack my country it attacked what I train the US military to do for a living. It was calling me and everything about me bad. I was more "bomb iran" in comment then I was in heart.

I don't want little FN babies to die and all that...and you are retarded if you think so. I was simply pissed. Around that time every political thread was anti American spoken by a bunch of non Americans. I couldnt even look in the forum without seeing something anti my-religion or anti my-country. This is not a free country, this is a privately owned web site. Censorship should have been used. A personal attack against one's nation should be considered as a personal attack against one's self (which is illegal by forum rules).

I am not the first American to state "drop the bomb on them" without thinking it through.

---------------------------
I dont care though I am not back as before and didn't plan to be back in the lounge. I am on everyday to work on my epub collection and was bored so I figured I would get on and say hi to the new members. I still use the site, that never changed.
-----------------------------

The point is I would appreciate it if people would not jump on the threads again and pick a fight over what happened 45-50 days ago. If you want to hate me then hate me, just do it quietly please. No mean PMs either please.
All old friends please feel free to drop me a line if you would like.