View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 09:14 AM   #5
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
I wonder what has been the catalyst for the "demise" of the publishing industry. I don't think it could be a massive drop in sales. I don't see people spending less on books, up until recently (and apparantly its been going down the drain for a while).
Well, the sales numbers are down significantly from this time last year... I'm sure that's enough to set off a panic, and finally spur publishers to do things they've been putting off as inconvenient for far too long.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote