View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 09:49 AM   #5
DrChiper
Bookish
DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC, t1, t2, t3, aura 2 v1, clara HD, Libra 2, Nxtpaper 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacPol View Post
The prs-t2 does see the card, the card is formatted in the reader. When I put the same card in my prs-t1 it will be recognized by Calibre.
How do you deduce that T2 'sees' the card? In the original post you claimed it did not.
Further, when inserted into T1 and calibre 'sees' the card does not necessary mean that also the T1 is aware of the card.

I suggest to take luvduchovny's advice and format the card inside T2. T1 and T2 differ internally which might account for the problem. Both keep their own bookkeeping on the card which might not be recognized between them. My advice: always use a freshly formatted and empty card so the devices can properly initialize it.
DrChiper is offline   Reply With Quote