View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 02:22 AM   #1
Joy736
Addict
Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Conversion from epub to azw3

Hello,
Up until now, I read on my Sony and my Kindle. But I like my Kindle much more. I'm thinking of getting rid of my Sony and read on the Kindle full-time.
Dutch e-books are always in epub-format, so I will keep buying a lot of epubs. What can I expect when I just convert everything to Azw3? Are those conversions always smooth. Will I always get nice readable azw3-books? In other words:Is it safe for me to get rid of the Sony? Thank you.
Joy736 is offline   Reply With Quote