View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 02:19 PM   #365
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S View Post
I DO NOT pay extra to use my phone as a WiFi hotspot. It is a built in capability of Android that I use, and I DO NOT need any permission from a carrier to do so. I have heard that some people actually pay the carrier to be able to that, but in reality the carrier has no real way to prevent an Android phone from doing that.
Most carriers will charge you for it if they catch you using it as a hotspot. *shrug* Even so, you're still paying extra 'cos of the data usage.
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote