View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 11:12 PM   #46
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil_liS View Post
If the schools you went to didn't require grammar and correct spelling I can see why you have this opinion. The ones I went to did.
But you obviously didn't learn to read... I said "no longer" not "I didn't" so you either read what you want to see (or expect to see) or have trouble reading in general... hey, those are the things that affect editing and proofing, not so easy after all...
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote