View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 01:47 PM   #1
therealjoeblow
Zealot
therealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfoldedtherealjoeblow reads XML... blindfolded

Device: Samsung Android Tablet w/Moon+ Pro Reader
Kobo mobile apps and syncing with non Kepubs

I tried the Kobo reader for Blackberry a while back and was very disappointed to see that it wouldn't sync my reading position with my sideloaded epubs. I copied exactly the same files to both my Touch and my BB, and the BB reader doesn't even see the sideloads, let alone sync reading position.

This was a major fail to me.

Does anyone know if this limitation has been removed, or if there are plans to do so? Without such a feature being functional, I fail to even see the reason for the mobile apps to exist, since I bet there are *many* people who get their books from either public libraries or other sources beyond Kobo themselves...

Developers - feel free to chime in here with some encouraging news please.

Thanks
The REAL Joe
therealjoeblow is offline   Reply With Quote