View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 12:14 PM   #14
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
My personal fitness level is poor, but rapidly improving. In the last three months I've lost 30lbs, and now eat sensibly, go for a brisk half-hour walk every lunchtime at work, and a vigorous 6-10 mile hike every Saturday or Sunday with the local Ramblers Association. Great fun, and a great way to get fit. I can't abide gyms - for me, being out in the fresh air is the way to go to get fit.

Last edited by HarryT; 01-24-2011 at 12:32 PM.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote