View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 06:28 PM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Von Harbou, Thea: Metropolis. v1. 12 July 07

Here's another version of Von Harbou's classic book, Metropolis.

Steve Jordan uploaded a version with an absolutely STUNNING cover. You should download his version and check out his great artwork.

Now, not to take anything away from his efforts, I put mine together because I wanted CHAPTER LINKS. I also included one still from some lost footage of the silent film.

We probably used the same version.

So download this one here - if you desire to - and play with the chapter links for this version to see if you like them.

I hope you enjoy it.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote