View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 02:48 AM   #8
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
I know what you are talking about. On my old laptop and one of the desktops, only one of the users was the administrator. It caused a few problems with non-sharing of certain programs and files. I use to transfer stuff by copying to a flash drive and dropping on to the other side.. This was a quick, easy, and understandable way for me to do it.

Just a thought, but maybe you are not the listed admin on that computer and the Reader Library was originally downloaded on the admin side.

On this laptop, I just made sure not to have separate users logging on, they can use my old laptop.

I'm glad you are able to read your books now.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote