View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 02:12 PM   #9
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
Depends on what they mean by "fancy frills and features." If, for instance, they consider margin control, font choice/size/contrast, left/right/full justification, and folders/subfolders among the "frills and features" they don't need, I don't think it'll work out.
Yeah...I'd hope they mean MP3s and cameras and Twitter when they say "frills and features", and by soley on reading they would mean "full featured reader".

Then again, I bet many first time eReader buyers are surprised that all that stuff you mentioned ISN'T a given on every device.
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote