View Single Post
Old 04-21-2007, 09:47 AM   #5
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by moriakaice
Thanks for welcome. I was looking for T3 on Allegro, yet the only auction I've found was featuring T3 with TomTom navigation (and I don't need no stupid navi in eBook reading device!), that was going for ~260$. No way. I've also found some auctions selling Tungsten T/E/E2 - how those compare to T3?
The TE & E2 have a smaller screen than the T3 (the graffiti area is real rather than virtual like it is on the T3). Other than that, I think the screens are about the same.

If you're in the UK this summer, you may be in luck -- we're hearing some rumors about a June UK release for the Sony, but we're not much to support that so far.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote