View Single Post
Old 02-24-2007, 09:41 PM   #11
Moonraker
Addict
Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ILiad. Gen 3, PocketBook 360, Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Oasis 2
Great work. Easy to see all the formats quickly.

I got all excited when I saw txt for the iLiad. Thinking I had missed something, and having loads of txt files, I quickly loaded one onto my MMC.

It was unreadable because the text was too small and didn't flow properly.
All the right-hand side was cut off.
Undaunted, I changed the font to size 16, A5 page size and tried again.
Exactly the same thing - no change from the previous document either in text size or the right-hand margin problem.

Oh well, back to my PDF A5 documents which I have to say do look excellent on the device.

I notice that PDF does not have a YES against it for the iLiad ?
Moonraker is offline   Reply With Quote