View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 06:16 PM   #66
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Oh. Whoops. My mistake.

It's supposed to be:
http://www.utterlyinsane.org/fflag/print.php?storyid=

I'm using XAMPP 1.7.0 and I've had no problems with crashing (Windows XP). If you're using command-line, remember to uncomment php_curl and php_tidy from C:\xampp\php\php.ini. Apache uses a different PHP configuration file from the PHP command-line. If you don't have php_curl and php_tidy enabled, then the script's not going to work.

What operating system are you using? Can you give me the story id of stories that cause crashing?
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote