View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 03:59 PM   #24491
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Dreams, if you turn those little things upside down, they become W&W, as in 'Weight Watchers.' Much better for you that way! <snip>
Cute. I eat very well and whenever I wish, but I also enjoy chocolate. I do watch portions and eat about 6-8 times a day not counting snacks. I have always done this and am lucky that I don't have to watch my weight or what I want to eat. Although, I have just recently decided that maybe I should start to exercise - walking - to keep my bones and muscles healthy and strong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
<snip> I liked sharing my adventures with you and thank you for your kind words along the way. I will be working hard when I get back, but I'll post the pic's of the souvenirs I bought and as soon as I finished my travel journal + photo's, I'll let you know in the ' what's in my cup". <snip>
I'm looking forward to all your photos.

Coffee in my cup.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote