View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 01:43 PM   #24482
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Morning, all. Thanks for the travel journal, desertblues, I continue to enjoy it. And thanks, stitchy for my morning song.

In my cup: TWC Imperial Keemun. Another excellent Keemun, but definitely overpriced. (FWIW, so far I've only found one Keemun I like enough more than my standard Peet's Lion Mountain Keemun that I'm willing to pay a premium price for, and that's Teaspring's Keemun Xian Zhen. But at a 400% premium, I don't drink it often!)
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote