View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 02:50 PM   #44
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Sigil 7.1 has crashed on my 2007 MacBook Pro running Snow Leopard (10.6.8) every time I've tried to launch it. Not so on the Windows partition of my netbook; I'll try installing on a later MBP running Mountain Lion later tonight, when I'm at my grillfiend's place.

For those who want to delete the sigil-ebook file and own a Mac, this is the path:

[Name of Boot Drive]\Library\Application Support\sigil-ebook

Here's the message I get when I try to launch:
Quote:
Sigil cannot be opened because of a problem. Check with the developer to make sure Sigil works with this version of Mac OS X.
The error report appears below.

Spoiler:
Code:
Process:         Sigil [3002]
Path:            /Applications/Sigil - App/Sigil.app/Contents/MacOS/Sigil
Identifier:      com.sigil-ebook.Sigil.app
Version:         0.7.1 (0.7.1)
Code Type:       X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process:  launchd [108]

Date/Time:       2013-03-17 14:44:36.444 -0400
OS Version:      Mac OS X 10.6.8 (10K549)
Report Version:  6

Exception Type:  EXC_BREAKPOINT (SIGTRAP)
Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000
Crashed Thread:  0

Dyld Error Message:
  Symbol not found: _kCFWebServicesProviderDefaultDisplayNameKey
  Referenced from: /Applications/Sigil - App/Sigil.app/Contents/MacOS/../Frameworks/QtWebKit.framework/Versions/5/QtWebKit
  Expected in: /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
 in /Applications/Sigil - App/Sigil.app/Contents/MacOS/../Frameworks/QtWebKit.framework/Versions/5/QtWebKit

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 03-17-2013 at 02:56 PM.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote