View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 04:39 PM   #23241
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
So, here's the details. I start my day with four 16 ounce stoneware mugs of tea. The first two are almost always generic black tea in tea bags, just to wake me up and get me started. I usually have time to get more creative with my second and third mugs. I have an Asian market nearby and I buy loose black or oolong tea. Right now I'm almost done with a small cannister of Golden Dragon brand oolong tea.

I brew it with boiling water and drink it hot, with honey -- preferably dark buckwheat honey.

The stoneware mugs are souvenirs of a long-ago visit to Colonial Williamsburg, in Virginia.
Oh boy. You are going to fit right in .
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote