View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 06:56 PM   #36
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmittyBit View Post
He is confused because you jumped right into speaking without telling anyone what you were even talking about.

Photographers get it, but most other may not. Try and make sure that people know what it is you're trying to say, especially if the post is designed to impugn others.
I impugned no-one. I just clarified what had been said!!! Also, I quoted what I was referring to, so just what is the problem here?
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote