View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 01:00 PM   #32
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Someone else may choose differently. Don't take it personally if I don't like the Kobo. It's no reflection on you. Choosing an e-reader is like choosing a race horse. We all have different preferences no matter what the racing form tells us.
Bet the leading apprentice jockey to place works for me in North America.

As for the preferences, I tend to be obsessed with facts. I don't really care if you like or dislike the Kobo. What I am not impressed by is a claim that an eInk based device using the same eInk display as many other ereaders does not show ghosting despite even the manufacturer's admission that ghosting is a fact of life for their current products.

To quote Thomas Huxley: "The great tragedy of science, the slaying of a beautiful theory by an ugly fact."

Regards,
David
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote