View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 05:34 AM   #31
ShellShock
Wizard
ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Mini 2 Retina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Please let me choose an e-reader based on what I see, rather than what others report.
OK, please pop your eye-balls in the post to me and I'll "see" what I can do. In the meantime, I suggest you do not read the following because it is only my opinion.

Many people, including me, find that fonts are "washed out", "skinny", "pale" on the Glo by default. You can adjust the weight of built-in fonts on the device to make them more readable, but for side-loaded fonts you have to resort to using a font editor on your PC to increase the weight first. This seems to be a common complaint, and is discussed at length here, including links to downloaded fonts people have adjusted to increase the weight. I personally really like Charis SIL, with increased weight.
ShellShock is offline   Reply With Quote