View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 10:36 PM   #20
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
I am literally checking the play store out a few times a day. How in the world did anyone manage to order one ever? I have a feeling if they ever take orders again, I have to be on the site that exact minute or they'll sell out again. Grrrr.
You have to check the news; they usually give a notice that it will be available on a certain day at a certain time. When they offered the 2nd batch in Canada, I was in front of my PC 20 minutes before they opened the gates hammering the F5 button and managed to bag one. It sold out in 5 minutes, so you have to be quick.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote