Thread: Touch Kobo Touch Firmware 2.0
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 12:58 AM   #987
stewacide
Groupie
stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O Ed. 2, Glo HD, Glo, Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
An oddity with 2.1.1 popped up for me. I downloaded a free book, stuffed it onto my KT and started reading it. About 10 pages in, I decided it wasn't worth reading so I searched for the book and deleted it. Ooopsie, my KT reset. While this might be an advantage for me when I copy an updated copy of a book to the KT since it would save me the trouble of having to power off/power on after deleting a book I am going to replace, it was just a bit unexpected. I tried this with a couple of other books that I opened and then deleted and got the reset each time.

Weird and wonderful toys, these ereaders...
Can anyone else confirm this? I always remove stuff via Calibre.
stewacide is offline   Reply With Quote