Thread: Touch Kobo Touch Firmware 2.0
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 12:35 AM   #986
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
An oddity with 2.1.1 popped up for me. I downloaded a free book, stuffed it onto my KT and started reading it. About 10 pages in, I decided it wasn't worth reading so I searched for the book and deleted it. Ooopsie, my KT reset. While this might be an advantage for me when I copy an updated copy of a book to the KT since it would save me the trouble of having to power off/power on after deleting a book I am going to replace, it was just a bit unexpected. I tried this with a couple of other books that I opened and then deleted and got the reset each time.

Weird and wonderful toys, these ereaders...
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote