Thread: eips 5.1.0
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 01:19 AM   #3
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
I have a working hack so I can support both 5.0.x and 5.1.x firmware. It is a pain that they did this, but at least I have a workaround for their serious foul-up on eink updates. But... my workaround will make area updates difficult until I implement a more robust solution. Too many lines of my "condensed" code will be dedicated to what was previously a single line of code to do eink updates. Bad lab126!
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote