View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 02:07 AM   #3
multiprose
Connoisseur
multiprose can extract oil from cheesemultiprose can extract oil from cheesemultiprose can extract oil from cheesemultiprose can extract oil from cheesemultiprose can extract oil from cheesemultiprose can extract oil from cheesemultiprose can extract oil from cheesemultiprose can extract oil from cheese

Device: kindle
I should have been clear, sorry. I didn't bother uninstalling original Duokan on my device because the few MBs it took up wasn't important, and also thought that there might be features on the original that the Lite lacked which I may find useful later.

I assumed (erroneously maybe?) that you could simply uninstall original Duokan after the installion of Duokan Lite by Settings menu>Uninstall, since the boot menu of Duokan original is replaced by the boot menu of Duokan Lite.

According to some posts I read, since you've already installed Duokan Lite, you should be able to update it by manually download the latest version and then merge the DK System files, reboot into Kindle and use Menu>Update. Hope that works.
multiprose is offline   Reply With Quote