View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 04:48 PM   #10
Halk
Fanatic
Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 (PRS+ alpha - thanks Kartu!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmbs View Post
As if they would fix a critical bug in two days if it weren't a weekend. Because they are so concerned about customer satisfaction and quality service. What if they tested it before posting it? What if they didn't say it was going to be posted when it isn't? (gasp!)

But seriously. Save your system folder to your computer's hard drive. If the update sucks (which wouldn't surprise me at all), then you can just switch it out for your current system folder.

I know, I'm a freaking genius.
That would imply it'd simply be a software update rather than a firmware update. There's surely some way to update the firmware, and if they cock that up, then simply restoring the software isn't going to cut it.

Edit : As far as I know they've only released one update, which I believe was just software.
Halk is offline   Reply With Quote