View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 04:48 PM   #9
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halk View Post
I think we'll see it later on in the week.

If they come out with it on friday then I'd suggest people be ultra cautious. If there's a critical bug in it they won't be around to fix it over the weekend.
I don't know anything about how they do anything. But, at our shop before we "release" something it has been put through QA and beta testing and controlled release. You would hope the bookeen has done at least some of this so there is confidence about the release.

Not being a CyBook owner I would ask, do they have a history of releaseing updates that cause problems or are worse than the previous version?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote