View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 04:43 PM   #7
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halk View Post
I think we'll see it later on in the week.

If they come out with it on friday then I'd suggest people be ultra cautious. If there's a critical bug in it they won't be around to fix it over the weekend.
But we have the first update that works so you could probably not break it.

But I have lowered my expectations. In the interview that was quoted they said it was a bug fix firmware release. So I do not expect any new features and I would not be surprised if the release is nearly identical with the 538 build but with a better installer.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote