View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 07:57 PM   #56
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Yeah its certainly a much clearer call chain Lets hope we haven't missed anything critical. The only thing that gives me a little worry is the aborting of a device job, when for example a device is yanked while many jobs are queued. I tried it and nothing terrible happened, but given the amount of concurrence, a single test is meaningless.

FD is used elsewhere as well, so I think I'll leave the is_gui_thread check in there, since it makes sense.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote