View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 10:37 AM   #29
Nigol
Groupie
Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Touch
Update 1.3

Here is the Changelog for the new update that I just uploaded, hope you like it.

They might me something else, but I did a stupid thing and erased some of the stuff I had already written, so I had to re-write them.

Spread the word if you like it...

Changelog :

- Clicking The Add button in the Add window will no longer close the window.
- The entries in the Add window will now be sorted like the reading Order (spine).
- Added a Save Backup Checkbox on the Main Screen.
- Using Send To from a folder would crash the program, it will now collect all the .ePub found inside.
Useful for mass fixing from the calibre library.
- Added an option to check online if any new version is available (Default is enabled)
- The detected text for anchors, use to only find the text next to that anchors, it will now get the folowing lines. (up to 5)
- The program will now remember the Size and Position of the most windows.
- The Show All & Show Anchor Will now be remebered along with column width.
- Added a Split Chapters on Anchor checkbox in the TOC Editor,
that will Split your Html file into multiple files when more than 1 chapter per file is found. (Is pretty slow right now)
- Fixed a bug with the edit in Sigil, where source that had Anchors where removed.
- Fixed a Bug with the Shift function (Again).
- Added an About box inside in the main dialog.
- Added a status strip inside of the preview window that will show the name of the file being previewed.
- Added a couple of tooltips on checkboxes
Nigol is offline   Reply With Quote