View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 12:57 PM   #12
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logseman View Post
The interest may come from where noone expects it In fact, I can say that my Spanish translation got picked by Pocketbook people themselves (they had already one, but it was... subpar, to be polite ) and I guess if more translations keep coming they can keep an eye on here. Plus, people can see that if you're willing to translate the firmware for the device, it's really a great one.
We are very interested to hear about that italian translation, because we do have an italian distributor now and we want to have the best translation posible. We value those translations very much. Thanks a lot.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote