View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 11:40 PM   #7
llasram
Reticulator of Tharn
llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
The Kindle 2 appears to have support for a fairly new feature of Mobipocket format which allows for at least a single level of real metadata TOC via additional Palm DB records in the Mobipocket file. I noted that mobigen would produce these records if provided OPF with an NCX TOC, but I as nothing seemed to use them in any useful way (Mobipocket Desktop just uses them to show what "chapter" you're currently in) I didn't look into them much further.

Anyway, what is it that isn't working? Is the file not displaying at all, or is the TOC just not displaying as expected?
llasram is offline   Reply With Quote