View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 08:46 PM   #22797
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wodin View Post
ARRGH!!!

Every time anything from Adobe wants me to update it tries to load the Chrome browser on my computer. So then I have to cancel the install and go back and uncheck the box that says “Load Chrome”!

I tried Chrome, and I don’t want it; if I did I’d load it. Instead Adobe keeps trying to trick me into it.
I get that too, as well as installs that want to add the 'Ask' too bar and make 'Ask' my start page. I don't want 'Ask' as my start page any more than I want 'Chrome' as my browser! So many installations these days want to add on stuff. I can never do the simple install any more...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote