View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 09:14 PM   #10
Shack70
Guru
Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 10", Honor 8 Android Phone
I was in the local Best Buy today and asked about the demo unit. I was told Amazon has not released the demo units yet. They were willing to open one and help me set it up in the store if I purchased it first for a fee. I thought this was funny and played along. I asked how they would help set up a tablet. They can help you log into your Amazon account on the device or show you how to create a new one. So they were willing to charge me extra to enter my information into the Kindle HD. Thanks Best Buy! You just lost a sale. Ill order it from from Amazon and I don't care how long it takes to show up even if you have a million of them in your store. No wonder they are close to going out of business.
Shack70 is offline   Reply With Quote