View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 10:54 AM   #1
robyshot
Enthusiast
robyshot knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'robyshot knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'robyshot knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'robyshot knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'robyshot knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'robyshot knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'robyshot knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'robyshot knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'robyshot knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'robyshot knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'robyshot knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Sony Prs T1
No refresh mode in every app

Hello

i was using the sony browser on my t1 and i left it alone for something like 5/10 minutes cause i had to do some stuff,when i picked it back something odd happened: the screen did not refreshed, like when you scroll a webpage and the screen enter a low definition mode to avoid continuous flashing due to e-ink refresh; i tried using some app (adw launcher,rssdemon,dolphin browser mini etc.) and saw it was applied globally!

Maybe this non refresh mode can be activated outside the stock browser for the other apps,i think it would be really useful

i made a video (and discovered that returning to the home deactivated the trick )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1PslEW6uLE

I'll try to reproduce this behavior and add further details

Last edited by robyshot; 01-14-2012 at 10:56 AM.
robyshot is offline   Reply With Quote