View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 10:55 PM   #5
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manichean View Post
What macro is that and where did you get that suggestion? I've used Calibre for quite some time now, but I've never heard or read bookcreator mentioned.
Just found the mention of book creator the OP was referring to here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalsewage View Post
Ok, thanks - the steps you are recommending are where I started.... but I found the "bookcreator" recommendation within "Calibre" help itself. I will go back to original steps.
You can ask questions about Bookcreator in this sticky thread I found in the workshop forum.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote