View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 10:12 PM   #8
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by becket View Post
I joined the Liverpool overdrive libary to day and have downloaded the first book, why I ask did I get clever and buy a 64bit computer? it has caused more problems not being compatible with printers and scanners and ebook readers.
I am running Windows 7 Pro 64-bit on a quad core CPU (yes, eight simultaneous independent process 24/7) on a computer built last October, a few days before the official release of Windows 7. I love this thing. I haven't had and significant troubles with compatibility. Overdrive with the local library (Toronto) seems to work fine as well. Sorry you are having so many glitches. From my read, this is the most stable first release Microsoft has had in a long time, possibly ever.
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote