View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 10:37 AM   #189
stickybuns
Evangelist
stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Paperwhite 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Ah yes the the stuck pixel we call it. even thought its not really a pixel. It's up to you if it doesn't bother while reading then I wouldn't worry about it but if it does then exchange it.

It seems both the pinholes and stuck pixel issue have not been resolved. Bad Amazon! At least the color blobs are gone though I never had any, others suffered various forms of it.
I will probably keep it.

I read for an hour on it last night, and pretty much forgot the defect was there. I can find it if I intentionally look for it (or with a solid black background), but it doesn't interfere with the text in any way.
stickybuns is offline   Reply With Quote