View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 02:58 PM   #1753
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
What a project, Paul. I didn't realize you hadn't been using Calibre all this time.

FWIW, I tried using a "Read" column for a while, but then gave it up. It was a nuisance to maintain, and not terribly relevant when there are often times I choose to re-read a book. Also, since I don't keep my audio books in Calibre, the "Read" v. "Unread" status is a bit ambiguous.

All that aside, getting all your books into Calibre, with all that additional metadata, will really give you a handle on your reading.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote