View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 12:09 AM   #46
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by basschick View Post
hey, i read her books and i think they project one of the unhealthiest life views i've ever seen. and i think they're crap. but that's only my opinion.
more important, that doesn't in any way negate the amount of effort she puts into writing them, rewriting and editing them so that her work is shown as she wants it to be. it must have really hurt, seeing her work exposed in what she considers an unreleasable state. and even worse that she only gave a few copies to people she trusts, which means that someone betrayed her trust, either deliberately or by carelessness.
Yup ... it must suck to know that someone you trusted was unworthy of the trust. Even worse when you can't know for certain who it was.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote