View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 12:05 PM   #22
Lyn2012
Addict
Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, iPhone 8, iPad Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
In my mind the store that you buy the books from is more important then the reader. In fact when a pal of mine told me that he was going to buy an ereader, his question was which reader should I buy. My reply was well which store is the best one for you? We spent the better part of an hour looking at the merits of the different stores such as amazon, kobo and sony. I told him pick th estore first.

The paperwhite is a great reader but how do you like amazon's store?
Immaterial to me as I buy from wherever I like, always have done whether I am using my current Kindle PW, or previous Kobo Touch or Sony 300/350/650. It is the reader that is important in my choice, both hardware and software are taken into account.
Lyn2012 is offline   Reply With Quote